FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of January 31, 2022
- New Traffic Pattern - Q Street SW, Half Street SW, and Potomac Avenue SW
- I-295 Corridor Projects Weekly Closures from January 31 through February 7, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations from January 31 through February 5, 2022
- I-395/New York Avenue Sign Structure Improvement Project Temporary Lane Closures from January 31 Through February 2, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-295 Corridor Projects from January 24 through January 31, 2022
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.