Friday, December 9, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for the Week of December 12, 2022
- Temporarily Lane Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project Through December 19, 2022
- Temporarily Lane Closure on I-295 Southbound Beginning December 12, 2022
- Temporarily Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections on December 13, 2022
- Temporarily Lane, Ramp, and Shoulder Closures Along and Near the I-295 / DC 295 Corridor
- Temporarily Lane Closures in Multiple Locations Through Thursday, December 16, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Tunnels Across the District
The District Department of Transportation's (DDOT) mission is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.