FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of August 8, 2022
- Lane Closures and New Traffic Pattern on Suitland Parkway Starting Thursday, August 4, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closure for Routine Bridge and Tunnel Inspection
- Temporary Lane Closures for Roadway Paving Project on Independence Avenue SE from 15th Street to 16th Street to Begin Monday, August 8, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for the Rehabilitation of 16th Street Bridge over Piney Branch Parkway NW Project through August 12, 2022
- Temporary Closures for DC PLUG Feeder 368 Project from August 8 through August 17, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Routine Bridge and Tunnel Inspection
The District Department of Transportation's (DDOT) mission is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.