FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of August 31, 2020
- Street Closures for Commitment March on Friday, August 28, 2020
- Temporary Closures on I-295 Northbound and Southbound for August 27 through August 28, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures on Constitution Avenue NW on August 29 through August 30, 2020
- Asphalt Resurfacing of New Jersey Avenue NW between H Street NW and New York Avenue NW on September 8, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations on September 1 through September 3, 2020
- Temporary Ramp and Lane Closures in the I-295/295 DC Corridor Scheduled for the Week of August 30, 2020
- Temporary Road Closure of Howard Road, SE under I-295 from August 31 to September 6, 2020
- Temporary Lane and Ramp Closures on I-395
- Temporary Lane Closures on Washington Avenue SW from C Street SW to South Capitol Street
- Temporary Lane Closures on Thomas Circle NW Starting September 2, 2020
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.