FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of August 2, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project for July 30, 2021
- Bridge Repairs Under 9th Street Bridge at Ramp to Maine Avenue SW from July 19 through August 13, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project from August 2 through August 9, 2021
- Lane Closures to Begin as Black Lives Matter Plaza Becomes Permanent
- Temporary Lane Closures Continue for C Street NE Project through August 6, 2021
- Parking Restrictions for Citi Open Begin Friday, July 30
- Bridge and Tunnel Inspections for the Week of August 2
- Temporary Closure and Detour of Metropolitan Branch Trail Between M and Q Streets NE Starting July 26, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on I-295 from July 28 through July 31, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on DC-295 Southbound Between Nannie H. Burroughs Avenue and Eastern Avenue NE from July 28 through August 4, 2021
- Temporary Closure of Kenilworth Avenue/Polk Street Exit Ramp to Northbound DC-295 on July 30 through Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Routine Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from August 2 through August 5, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.