FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of April 4, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project from March 28 through April 8, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-66 Bridge Inspections from April 4 through April 8, 2022
- Temporary Intersection Closure at Suitland Parkway and Firth Sterling Avenue SE from April 4 through April 6, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Routine Bridge Maintenance from March 28 through April 2, 2022
- Effective Immediately: Theodore Roosevelt Bridge (I-66) Lane Closures and Weight Restriction of Ten (10) Tons
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.