FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of April 25, 2022
- Temporary Ramp Closures on East Capitol Street Bridge Through April 28, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Routine Bridge Maintenance through April 30, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project through April 30, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Florida Avenue NW & 9th Street NW Reconstruction Project
- Temporary Closures for Construction of Concrete Median along C Street NE
- Effective Immediately: Theodore Roosevelt Bridge (I-66) Lane Closures and Weight Restriction of Ten (10) Tons
The District Department of Transportation's (DDOT) mission is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.