FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of April 19, 2021
- Temporary Roadwork on 14th Street NW to begin April 15
- Nighttime Resurfacing Roadwork on Interstate 66 from Virginia Avenue NW to the E Street Ramp at the Theodore Roosevelt Bridge to Begin Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project from April 19 through April 26, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections on April 21, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project from April 19 through April 24, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure on New Jersey Avenue over CSX Railroad and Virginia Avenue SE from April 8 through April 30, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure on C Street Ramp A over Ramp from 22nd Street SE Beginning April 8 through April 30, 2021
- Intermittent Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project from April 12 through April 26, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.