FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of April 12, 2021
- Roadwork on Nebraska Avenue NW Beginning Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure on New Jersey Avenue over CSX Railroad and Virginia Avenue SE from April 8 through April 30, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure on C Street Ramp A over Ramp from 22nd Street SE Beginning April 8 through April 30, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure on Michigan Avenue NE Begins April 12, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from April 12 through April 15, 2021
- Intermittent Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project from April 12 through April 26, 2021
- Temporary Ramp Closure on P Street NW Beginning April 14, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project from April 12 through April 17, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project from April 12 through April 19, 2021
- Temporary Roadwork on 14th Street NW to begin April 15
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.