FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of May 11, 2020
- DDOT Traffic Advisory: Emergency Maintenance Work on Massachusetts Avenue NW Over Rock Creek Park
- DDOT Traffic Advisory: Bridge and Tunnel Inspection Schedule for the Week of May 11
- DDOT Traffic Advisory: Temporary Lane Closure on Maryland Ave NE
- DDOT Traffic Advisory: Temporary Ramp and Lane Closures in the I-295/295 DC Corridor Scheduled for the Week of May 10
- DDOT Traffic Advisory: Temporary Lane and Ramp Closures on I-395/I-695 Southbound and Westbound
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.