Work Between Saturday, July 24 and Saturday, August 7, 2021
The 2021 Paving Plan is published on the PaveDC website with the start of the construction season occurring. The website also includes separate tabs for sidewalks scheduled for repair and the Alley Restoration Plan for Fiscal Year 2021. For more information about these projects, please visit DDOT's interactive tool, PaveDC.
Please note: Work may be adjusted depending on weather and other conditions. Additional projects may be added to this list. DDOT contacts residents and businesses within the work zones before work begins. Unless otherwise noted, work is not conducted on weekends.
Citywide Pavement Restoration Projects
As part of DDOT's commitment to improving and restoring local roadways, activities will be conducted at the following locations throughout the following two weeks, weather permitting:
- Western Avenue NW, between Westmoreland Circle NW and 49th Street NW
- Channing Street NE, between Saratoga Avenue NE and Douglas Street NE
- Monroe Street NE, between 10th Street NE and 12th Street NE
- M Street SW, between Delaware Avenue SW and 4th Street SW
- 15th Street SE, between Savannah Street SE and Mississippi Avenue SE
Citywide Sidewalk Restoration Projects
As part of DDOT's commitment to the improvement and restoration of local sidewalks, construction activities will occur at the following locations throughout the next two weeks.
- Otis Place NW, between 14th Street NW and Ogden Street NW
- Crescent Place NW, between 16th and 17th Street NW
- 8th Street NW, between V Street NW and Barry Place NW
- Lamont Street NW, between 17th Street NW and 18th Street NW
- Fulton Street NW, between Watson Place NW and 39th Street NW
- 45th Street NW, between Hoban Road NW and Hadfield Lane NW
- Surrey Lane NW, between Q Street NW and Greenwich Parkway NW
- 45th Place NE, between Ord Street NE and Kenilworth Avenue NE
- 22nd Street SE, between Savannah Terrace SE and Dead End
- Q Street SE, between Naylor Road SE and 25th Street SE
- Livingston Terrace SE, between 4th Street SE and 3rd Street SE
- Parkland Place SE, between Waclark Place SE and Martin Luther King Jr Avenue SE
Citywide Alley Restoration Projects
DDOT is improving alleys across the city. Once work begins, access to parts of the alley under construction will be closed, and parking is restricted. In emergency situations, access may be permitted by notifying DDOT. Work is estimated to take about two weeks, weather permitting.
- Square 1741, bound by Ingomar Street NW, Jenifer Street NW, 41st Street NW, and 42nd Street NW
- Square 2808, bound by Iowa Avenue NW, 13th Street NW, Emerson Street NW, and Delafield Place NW
- Square 3344, bound by Underwood Street NW, 3rd Street NW, Tuckerman Street NW, and 2nd Place NW
- Square 3713N, bound by Oglethorpe Street NE, Nicholson Street NE, 3rd Street NE, and 5th Street NE
- Square 2703, bound by Buchanan Street NW, 15th Street NW, Allison Street NW, and 14th Street NW
- Square 3709, bound by Madison Street NE, Blair Road NE, McDonald Place NE, and New Hampshire Avenue NE
- Square 5362, bound by Hillside Road SE, H Street SE, 46th Street SE, 46th Place SE, and Benning Road SE
- Square 5842, bound by Hartford Street SE, 23rd Street SE, Irving Street SE, and 24th Place SE
If you live near any of the project areas, please remove your vehicles by the posted times, and encourage your neighbors to do the same.