FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of March 7, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Routine Bridge Maintenance from March 7 through March 12, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures off I-395 from March 7 through March 11, 2022
- Temporary Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project from March 7 through March 14, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures on George Washington Memorial Parkway from March 7 through March 18, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-66 Bridge Inspections from March 7 through March 11, 2022
- Temporary Service Road Closure on Kenilworth Avenue NE Southbound
- Reconstruction of Concrete Median along C Street NE
- Temporary Lane Closures for Routine Bridge and Tunnel Inspections on March 6 through March 11, 2022
- Effective Immediately: Theodore Roosevelt Bridge (I-66) Lane Closures, and Weight Restriction of Ten (10) Tons
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.