FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of August 23, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project from August 23 through August 30, 2021
- Temporary Ramp Closure from East Capitol Street Bridge (Eastbound) to DC-295 (Southbound) on August 23 and August 24, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for Bridge Maintenance and Routine Bridge and Tunnel Inspection from August 20 through August 26, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for Routine Bridge and Tunnel Inspection from August 23 through August 24, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project on August 19, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Florida Avenue NW and 9th Street NW Reconstruction Project Beginning August 23, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on I-295 Northbound from August 23 through August 28, 2021
- Lane Closures to Begin as Black Lives Matter Plaza Becomes Permanent
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.