Your #1 resource for transportation information & options to make getting into and around the District easier than ever.
Contract and Procurement
The Office of Contracting and Procurement (OCP), under the direction of the Chief Procurement Officer, was established by DC law in 1997 and provides contracting services for selected agencies and offices in the District.
The Mission of OCP is to partner with vendors and District agencies. This page contain information for contractors working with the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) to purchase quality goods and services in a timely manner and at a reasonable cost while ensuring that all purchasing actions are conducted fairly and impartially.
Specific solicitation dates can be found at the OCP website as they become available.
- DBE Summit Presentation - Anticipated Projects FY2013-2014
- Design & Construction Information Session (Feb. 19, 2014)
DDOT Public Notices
- DDOT Issues South Capitol Street Corridor Segments 1 and 2 Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Design-Build Construction - June 14, 2013
- DDOT Preparing Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for an Integrated Premium Transit System and South Capitol Street Corridor Projects - June 04, 2013
- DDOT Seeks Vendors for Curbside Carshare Program - May 22, 2013
- DDOT Solicits Invitations for Bids for FY-13 Local Sidewalk Resotoration Citywide - January 28, 2013
- DDOT Solicits Invitation for Bids (IFB) for Uninterruptable Power Supply, Phase II - January 22, 2013
To provide procurement information for DDOT contractors.
Program at a Glance
Program Title: Contract and Procurement
Agency: District Department of Transportation
Office: Office of the Director (OD)