FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DDOT Impact Attenuators and Guiderail Repair Schedule for the
Week of September 10
(Washington, DC) - The District Department of Transportation (DDOT) will temporarily close single lanes in several locations to repair impact attenuators and guiderails.
On Monday, September 10, 2018 from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm, weather permitting, DDOT will temporarily close single lanes in the the following locations:
- I-395 northbound at ramp to westbound George Washington Parkway at Exit 10C SW -- Ramp Narrow
- I-395 northbound at the Gore to 14th Street and Case Bridge SW -- Left Lane
- Kenilworth Avenue northbound, south of Nannie Helen Burroughs Avenue NE -- Ramp Narrow
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm, weather permitting, DDOT will temporarily close single lanes in the following locations:
- I-295 southbound at Exit 1C ramp to Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue and 11th St SE -- Ramp Narrow
- Southeast Boulevard eastbound at 11th St SE -- Left Lane
- New Jersey Avenue northbound, south of overpass Southeast Freeway -- Shoulder Closure
Traffic controls will be in place to warn drivers approaching the areas. Motorists should anticipate moderate-to-heavy delays due to the lane closures. Drivers are advised to stay alert while traveling through these locations and to be observant of the inspection personnel.