FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DDOT Guiderail Repair Schedule
for the Week of March 25
(Washington, DC) - The District Department of Transportation (DDOT) will temporarily close single lanes on roadways in the District to repair guiderails and impact attenuators.
DDOT will close the following roadways on Tuesday, March 26, 2019, between 9:30 am and 3:00 pm, weather permitting:
- Westbound Southeast Freeway at Exit ramp to U S Capitol, SE ---- ramp narrow and right shoulder closure
- Eastbound Southwest Freeway at Exit ramp to U S Capitol, SW ---- left lane closure on ramp
DDOT will close the following roadways on Thursday, March 28, 2019, from 9:30 am until 3:00 pm, weather permitting:
- Westbound NY Ave at overpass 9th St, NE ---- right lane closure
- Northbound Anacostia Freeway at South of E Capitol St, SE ---- right shoulder closure
- Northbound Kenilworth Ave at North of Polk St, NE ---- right lane closure
Traffic controls will be in place to warn drivers approaching the areas. Motorists should anticipate moderate-to-heavy delays due to the lane closures. Drivers are advised to stay alert while traveling through these locations and to be observant of the inspection personnel.
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at www.ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.