The Neighborhood Planning Branch is focused on neighborhood short- and long-range planning efforts, including development review, livability studies, project review, and streetscape and public space. The Neighborhood Planning Branch aligns with ward boundaries ensuring coverage for all areas of the District. Planners are engaged in supporting development review activities, public space permits, operations issues, and capital improvement projects in their geographic areas.
Each planner works with the issues and opportunities in their areas, and maintains and develops working relationships with the stakeholders in their perspective wards.
- Anna Chamberlin, Neighborhood Planning Manager
- Kelsey Bridges, Ward 1 and 2 Planners
- Ted Van Houten, Ward 3 and 4 Planners
- Jonathan Rogers and Aaron Zimmerman, Ward 5 and 6 Planners
- Gabe Onyeador and Aaron Zimmerman, Ward 7 and 8 Planners