The mission of the Development Review Branch is to examine transportation projects, developer and zoning plans to ensure they are consistent with, and do not adversely impact, DDOT’s multimodal strategic objectives and the Transportation Element of the Comprehensive Plan. The Development Review Branch accomplishes this by doing the following:
- Convening and guiding a structured review process for evaluating transportation impacts;
- Providing and administering policy framework; and
- Providing consistent public space policy guidance.
Focuses on 10 Key Areas
- Strategic Elements
- Roadway Capacity and Operations
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Network
- Site Access and Loading
- General Streetscape and Public Space/Realm
- Transit Service
- Transportation Demand Management
- Performance Monitoring and Measurement
The Development Review Branch requires a majority of applicants to complete a scoping review and a Comprehensive Transportation Review (CTR).
- To begin your application by requesting a pre-process scoping review meeting or a follow-up meeting, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
- To view our scoping guidelines please see the CTR document