The Project Planning Branch is focused on neighborhood long-range planning efforts, including Development Review and the bus priority program. The Project Planning Branch aligns with Ward boundaries ensuring coverage for all areas of the District. Planners are engaged in supporting development review activities, public space permits, operations issues, and capital improvement projects in their geographic areas.
- Ed Stollof, Project Planning Branch Manager
- Cynthia Lin, Team 1 Planner (Wards 1 and 2)
- Ted Van Houten, Team 2 Planner (Wards 3 and 4)
- Aaron Zimmerman, Team 3 Planner (Wards 5 and 6)
- Gabe Onyeador, Team 4 Planner (Wards 7 and 8)
- Megan Kanagy, Bus Priority Program Lead
For service requests, please contact the Mayor's 311 Citywide Call Center via web, app, phone, or Twitter.