The 2013 Parking Action Agenda is comprised of the following:
- Evaluating and identifying ways to update the Residential Permit Parking (RPP) Program;
- Creating a new, more flexible Visitor Parking Pass (VPP) program;
- Enhancing parking opportunities for individuals with limited mobility;
- Improving access to, and turnover of, on street parking in congested areas;
- Improving communication with the public about parking challenges and opportunities;
- Increasing online parking services; and
- Clarifying agency responsibilities to enhance transparency.
This document outlines DDOT’s Parking Action Agenda, including the feedback from the Parking Think Tanks that has shaped these activities, and timelines for next steps.