Potholepalooza is the District's spring season campaign to aggressively repair damaged roadways across the city.
The first-ever Potholepalooza was held 2009 and since then, DDOT crews have filled more than 64,000 potholes. In 2015, DDOT, the agency that repairs potholes, received more than 6,000 service requests for pothole repairs during the 2015 Potholepalooza spring-time campaign and filled 27,440 potholes.
Throughout spring DDOT, the agency responsible for the repair of potholes for the District, will work to repair identified potholes within 48 hours of the request (normal response time is within 72 hours).
Residents and commuters are encouraged to call, go online, tweet, or e-mail to submit requests for pothole repairs (see details below).
Residents can also Track Pothole Repairs.
How to Report a Pothole
Residents and Commuters can notify DDOT in a variety of ways:
- Call the Mayor's Call Center at 311,
- Use the Online Service Request Center at 311.dc.gov,
- Visit DDOT's service request website http://ddot.dc.gov/potholes
- Tweet to twitter.com/DDOTDC, Use the hashtag #potholepalooza
- Email to Potholepalooza 2016.
- Use the District's DC311 smartphone application.
- Visit, like and post a comment on Potholepalooza on Facebook.com.
To expedite pothole repairs in the District.
Program at a Glance
Program Title: Potholepalooza
Agency: District Department of Transportation
Office: Transportation Operations Administration (TOA)
Type: Planning and Strategy
Start Date: April 2016
Target End Date: May 2016