Your #1 resource for transportation information & options to make getting into and around the District easier than ever.
On-the-Job Training Documents
The primary objective of District Department of Transportation’s On-the-Job Training Program is to provide training opportunities for women, minorities, and disadvantaged persons which will increase their participation in every job classification in the highway construction industry.
- On-the-Job Apprentice Trainee Agreement
- On-the-Job Apprentice Trainee Agreement - Spanish version
- On-the-Job Apprentice Trainee Approval Form
- On-the-Job Apprentice Trainee Termination Form
- On-the-Job Community Based Organizations
- On-the-Job General Handout
- On-the-Job General Handout - Spanish version
- On-the-Job Handbook for Trainees Apprentices
- On-the-Job Handbook for Trainees Apprentices - Spanish version
- On-the-Job Reimbursement Request
- On-the-Job Training Hours Required and Classifications
- On-the-Job Weekly Training Report Form