The Office of Civil Rights administers compliance programs and policies related to Civil Rights for the District Department of Transportation.
The office is responsible for ensuring agency compliance with:
- Equal Access for People with Disabilities - Title I, II, and IV
- Equal Opportunity Program - Title VI
- Equal Employment Opportunity Program - Title VII
- Business Opportunity and Workforce Development Center
DDOT administers two federal programs aimed to fulfill its mission to help small business entrepreneurs successfully compete for procurement contracts in transportation construction.
- On-the-Job Training Program
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises
- Language Access Program
- DC Human Rights Act