Your #1 resource for transportation information & options to make getting into and around the District easier than ever.
DDOT Office of Civil Rights
The Office of Civil Rights administers compliance programs and policies related to Civil Rights for the District Department of Transportation.
The office is responsible for ensuring agency compliance with:
- Equal Access for People with Disabilities - Title I, II, and IV
- Equal Opportunity Program - Title VI
- Equal Employment Opportunity Program - Title VII
- Business Opportunity and Workforce Development Center
- On-the-Job Training Program
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises
- Language Access Program
- DC Human Rights Act