Your #1 resource for transportation information & options to make getting into and around the District easier than ever.
DDOT Design-Build Manual - May 2014
The District of Columbia – Department of Transportation (DDOT) Design-Build Manual describes the agency's procedures and recommended best practices to effectively and successfully procure and administer DDOT projects using the Design-Build project delivery process, including:
• Evaluating and selecting a project-delivery method
• Planning and preliminary design considerations for Design-Build projects
• Development of the Design-Build Request for Proposals
• Design-Build procurement processes
• Administration of Design-Build projects
This manual will be used in conjunction with applicable laws and procurement regulations, to maximize the potential advantage of alternate procurement methods and to provide guidance on interpretation of other DDOT manuals with respect to Design-Build projects.