Each of the Chief Officers is responsible for the oversight and management of the following administrations:
- DDOT Infrastructure Project Management Division (IPMD)
Responsible for the design, engineering, and construction of roadways, bridges, and large infrastructure projects in the District of Columbia.
- DDOT Planning and Sustainability Division (PSD)
Establishes broad strategic goals to guide multi-modal program development, the policies necessary to implement such goals, and ensure compliance through plan review and permitting.
- DDOT Transit Delivery Division (TDD)
Provides the public with efficient, affordable and diverse means of travel within the District.
- DDOT Traffic Engineering and Safety Division (TESD)
- DDOT Public Space Regulation Division (PSRD)
In place to enforce public space laws and regulations and inspect all work in public space completed under a public space permit to ensure the work is completed by DDOT standards.
- DDOT Parking and Ground Transportation Division
Seeks to effectively maintain the integrity of public assets, such as roadways, sidewalks, traffic calming devices, streetlights, parking meters, and ensure a safe and user-friendly transportation environment.
- DDOT Urban Forestry Division (UFD)
The mission is to manage and increase the District's street trees to maintain healthy trees.
- DDOT Maintenance Division
- Traffic Operations and Safety Division
- Administrative Services Division
- Resource Allocation Division
- Davis-Bacon Division
- Information Technology Division
- Customer Service Clearinghouse Division
- Performance Management Division
- Support Services Division
- Community Engagement Division