Your #1 resource for transportation information & options to make getting into and around the District easier than ever.
- See All Services A-Z
- Request Repairs
- Permit Applications
- Request Transportation Services
- Notice of Intent
- Public Space Management
- Provide Traffic Safety
- Apply for a Grant
- Parking Services
- Civil Rights Program and Services
- ADA of 1990 - Equal Access for People with Disabilities - Title I, II and IV
- Equal Opportunity Program - Title VI
- Equal Employment Opportunity Program - Title VII
- Business Opportunity and Workforce Development Center (BOWDC)
- On-the-Job Training Program
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs)
- Language Access Program
- DC Human Rights Act
District Department of Transportation
Monday to Friday, 8:15 am to 4:45 pm
Connect With Us
55 M Street, SE, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20003
Phone: (202) 673-6813
Fax: (202) 671-0650
TTY: (202) 673-6813
DC Streetcar will facilitate travel for District residents, workers and visitors by complementing existing transit options, and by creating neighborhood connections where they currently do not exist.
DC Visitor Parking Pass Program
The VPP program is designed to allow guests of District residents to park for more than two hours on RPP zoned blocks. The current passes expire December 31, 2014.
DC Transportation Online Permitting System
This online system enables home owners, tenants, and businesses alike to apply for the specific type of public space occupancy, construction, excavation, annual or rental permit required for use of the public space within the District of Columbia.